Each year we hold Briefing Sessions for prospective students. The sessions provide information on each department, application procedures and entrance exams, and there is also a Q&A period. The Kyoto session will also screen films from the Department of Film Production and Department of Animation.
– Pre-registration is not required.
– Please arrive on time for the start of the session.
– Questions that compromise the fairness of the exams will not be answered, nor will personal questions for faculty members. Questions will be answered as time permits.
– Trespassing beyond the designated space at the venue is not permitted.
– Those interested in submitting an application in future years are also welcome to attend.
For more information:
Educational Affairs Office, Graduate School of Film and New Media, Tokyo University of the Arts
TEL: 050-5525-2675 or 045-650-6201
Kyoto Venue (Department of Film Production, Department of Animation)
September 29, 2018 (Sat)
13:00 – 14:30 Department of Animation
15:30 – 17:30 Department of Film Production
133 Miyoshi-cho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto (inside the Demachi Masugata shopping arcade)
Demachiyanagi Station (Eizan Railway/Keihan Railway), walk 5 minutes west from the station
Imadegawa Station (Karasuma subway line), walk 10 minutes east from the station
Doors open for the Department of Animation session at 12:30, and Department of Film Production at 15:00.
Ueno Venue (Department of Film Production, Department of Animation, Department of New Media)
October 9, 2018 (Tues) 17:45-20:00
Lecture room no. 1, Main Building 1st Floor, Faculty of Fine Arts, Tokyo University of the Arts
12-8 Ueno Koen, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Ueno Station (JR train lines), 10 minute walk from the Koen Exit
Ueno Station (Ginza and Hibiya Lines on Tokyo Metro subway), 15 minute walk from Exit 7
Doors open from 17:30.